Get App

IPL 2023 Match 8: RR vs PBKS Astrology Predictions

By April 4, 2023December 6th, 2023No Comments

Another day, another match. That’s what IPL season is all about! Expected wins, probable losses, cheering on for our favourite teams and most of all, rooting for our star players! So, InstaAstro welcomes the fans of IPL season 16 to another exciting blog in the IPL series. Here, we will answer the question each fan is awaiting to know ‘Who will win IPL match 8?’

Today, we will talk about the brave battle that is going to take place between the stunning Rajasthan Royals and the magnificent Punjab Kings! The impending clash is going to take place at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati, on 5th April, i.e. tomorrow at 7:30 pm IST. 

Along with past performances and key players, astrology plays an important role in helping determine who is going to win the match. If you want to know whether your star players are going to perform well, if the stars are in favour of your team or how much weight the toss predictions hold in determining which team will have the taste of victory, astrology has all the answers! Scroll down to learn more about the role of astrology in predicting the fate of IPL Season 16, 2023, in close proximity to the team’s expected performance based on past records!

Talk To Astrologers

IPL 2023, 8th Match RR Vs PBKS: General Overview

Punjab and Rajasthan have competed against one another in 24 IPL matches, according to Punjab vs Rajasthan head-to-head statistical records. Punjab has triumphed in 10 of these 24 games, while Rajasthan has won 14 of them. In the previous year, Rajasthan Royals (RR) experienced a brief taste of victory when they had an amazing season and landed 2nd position in the season. Punjab, who was expected to win IPL season 2022 based on the mini-auction that took place, in which they retained many star players, failed to leave a mark. They landed in the 6th position by the end of the series. Therefore, it is fair to say that anything can happen in the game of cricket! Tables turn rapidly, and a win switches to loss at high speed. 

Rajasthan Royals (RR)

Rajasthan Royals had a great start to the season when it dived face-off to pull a spectacular win to its name. In the opening match that took place between RR and SRH, the former won by 72 runs. This looks like a promising season for the team. On December 23, during the IPL mini-auction 2023, the Royals added to the strength of their team by roping in some fierce players. In addition to adding some top-notch reinforcement in the auction, Rajasthan Royals were able to keep their core group together, which led to them securing the runners-up positing in the last season, 2022. Their largest purchase on auction day was Caribbean all-rounder Jason Hoder, who they acquired for INR 5.75 crore. Under the captaincy of Sanju Samson, Rajasthan is at the top of the points table at the moment with an NRR of 3.600. Let’s see what the future holds for the team.

RR Team

Punjab Kings (PBKS)

The first match of Punjab Kings against the Kolkata Knight Riders was an interesting one. It finally led to the beautiful win of the former. The KKR could not chase the target of 191 runs set by the Punjab Kings, who stood true to their name. They won the match by 7 wickets. With this victory in their bag, the team in Punjab is in high spirits and all geared up for another win. Shikhar Dhawan is the captain of the Punjab Kings team in the IPL 2023. Mayank Agarwal previously led the Punjab team in 2022, and KL Rahul led the team in the IPL 2021. Three wicket-keepers on the team, Jitesh Sharma, Prabhsimran Singh, and Jonny Bairstow, make it a power-packed one, guaranteeing a win to their name. Sam Curran was signed by the Punjab-based franchise for a record-breaking INR 18.50 crore, making him the most expensive player in the history of the competition. The team has retained most of its players from the previous season and thus keeps the core team steady and strong. 


IPL Match 8 RR vs PBKS: Toss Predictions

The toss record between RR and PBKS in their last 5 matches since 2020 is 3-2, and both teams lost the toss in their opening IPL 2023 match. Astrologers on the InstaAstro team anticipate RR to win the toss in today IPL toss win. The toss’ luck favoured PBKS in the final IPL 2022 match between the teams. However, the toss will not be the sole determining factor in winning the match. Astrologers predict that there is a high chance of the tables turning in favour of PBKS. 

According to RR vs PBKS toss prediction, the winning team will choose to bat first. Chahal will prove to be the most promising bowler in the team. He is expected to score a lot of wickets and can lead the team Rajasthan Royals (RR) to a decent win. On the other hand, Dhawan and Bairstow, the PBKS openers, are two of the strongest players in the team. Livingstone can be a destructive hitter when batting in the middle order. Whatever happens, we can expect the match to be an interesting one. 

Toss Prediction

IPL 2023 Match 8 RR vs PBKS: Match Prediction

On April 5, the weather forecast indicates a little bit of cloud covering Guwahati. In the RR vs PBKS match prediction; the bowlers will receive some help in the opening innings. Because bowlers will have the upper hand, batsmen must choose their shots carefully to perform well. 

In contrast to most venues in India, the Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati is renowned for having a softer surface. It provides fast bowlers with lots of opportunities. Spinners must work for their wickets because the track offers fewer opportunities for them to score than other venues.

Rajasthan Royals (RR)

The Royals fell short by seven wickets to the Gujarat Titans, a new team, in last year’s championship game. The team’s leading run scorer for the season, with 863 runs in 17 games, was Jos Buttler, the team’s star batter. He is a native of the Virgo sign. Although Virgos are methodical and quick thinkers, they frequently feel stressed and tense due to their excessive mental energy. Performing exceptionally well under pressure is indeed a great feather in his cap.

The expected playing 11 list of RR for the 7th Match of IPL season 2023 includes:

  • Jos Buttler
  • Yashasvi Jaiswal
  • Sanju Samson [C&WK]
  • Devdutt Padikkal
  • Shimron Hetmyer
  • Riyan Parag
  • Jason Holder
  • Ravichandran Ashwin
  • Trent Boult
  • Yuzvendra Chahal
  • Kuldeep Sen

The Rajasthan Royals are known as the Librans, and a prime player of the team, Steve Smith, is a native of the Aquarius zodiac. The chemistry between a Libra and an Aquarius is well known. Thus the fans can be assured that the team is in perfect hands for match 8 in season 16 of the IPL. Yuzvendra Chahal led the charts for wicket-takers with 27 takedowns in 17 games the previous season. Thus, fans have their hopes pinned on him for a successful game. 

Punjab Kings (PBKS)

In the 2023 IPL, Punjab Kings has taken the pitch with all of its enthusiasm. In the previous season, the team’s performance didn’t quite cause for celebration because it only scored 4 wins and landed 6th on the points table despite being a fairly dynamic team. As predicted by the astrologers, the compatibility of the players with the teams’ zodiac was not well refined. 

The expected playing 11 list of PBKS for the 7th Match of IPL season 2023 includes:

  • Shikhar Dhawan(c)
  • Prabhsimran Singh(w)
  • Bhanuka Rajapaksa
  • Jitesh Sharma
  • Shahrukh Khan
  • Sam Curran
  • Sikandar Raza
  • Nathan Ellis
  • Harpreet Brar
  • Rahul Chahar
  • Arshdeep Singh

This year too, despite the team’s exceptional performance in the maiden game of 2023, the stars are not in their favour. As per astrology, the Gemini zodiac sign is home to the Punjab Kings. The team’s performance and chances to win the game will be closely linked to the ruling planet Mercury. It implies that the team’s chances in the world of cricket are not promising. Indian cricketer Shikhar Dhawan, who is the team captain, was born with the Sun in the water sign of Scorpio. Therefore, His Sun is a Scorpio. These are in stark contrast to the team’s zodiac sign making it a difficult win for the squad.

IPL 2023 Match 8 RR vs PKBS: Final View 

Based on astrological calculations and a detailed analysis of past performance, our InstaAstro astrologers have come to a conclusion about Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings astrology prediction. Because of the hardships that Punjab will face as per the dosha in the team’s zodiac, they have a lower chance of winning today’s match. It is expected that day 8 of IPL season 16 will be in Rajasthan Royal’s bag. The RR squad is predicted to have a 56 per cent chance of winning the match when they will face the battle against PKBS, who have a relatively lower 44 per cent chance of winning. As per astrological calculations, to win this match, the team batting first needs to score a minimum of 170 runs. 

However, the weather conditions better suit the strengths of the players in the Punjab squad, so they, too, have a fair chance of winning. This ultimate clash between two of the strongest teams of the season, each of who has scored one win in this IPL season, will be a blockbuster one to watch! Let’s watch who will win IPL match 8!

Also Read: IPL 2023 Winner Predictions: A Glimpse into The Future!

For interesting Astrological Facts and Videos, follow us on Instagram and read your daily horoscope.


Get in touch with an Astrologer through Call or Chat, and get accurate predictions.


About sukriti