Get in touch with an Astrologer through Call or Chat, and get accurate predictions.
How to do om chanting meditation?
Meditation is a practice that has been around for thousands of years. Since the beginning of time, humans have been trying to figure out the best way to clear the mind and reach higher states of consciousness. Today, meditation is still a growing practice. However, studies have shown that meditation can positively affect your brain and body. Listed below are the steps of om mantra chanting:
- The first step is to find a calm and quiet place to sit where you will begin your om mantra Jaap.
- Then make sure to sit in a comfortable position. Sitting with your legs crossed and keeping the spine erect would be best.
- Also, make sure to wear comfortable clothing.
- For the sitting posture, bring both hands near your belly button, flip your left hand facing up, then keep the back of your right hand over your left hand.
- Take deep breaths, close your eyes, and relax to feel the universal energies flowing through you.
- After you have relaxed your mind and entered a zone of thoughtlessness, take a deep breath and count to five, and as you exhale, count slowly to seven. Repeat this process three times.
- While breathing out for the third time, start chanting "AAAA" and try to feel the vibrations in your stomach area. Then breathe out and relax.
- Then inhale slowly, and while you exhale, chant "OOOOO" and try feeling your neck and throat or simply your throat chakra vibrating. And then relax.
- Then once again, take a deep breath in, and now while you exhale, chant "OM" make sure that you spend at least 70-80% of your breath chanting "OOOO" and the rest chanting "MM."
- You can repeat chanting om three times, and after you practice it for a few days, you can work your way up to 9 times.
- And after you finish the procedure, start to breathe normally, focus on your breath for a while, and slowly open your eyes.
Om meditation benefits:
So we have discussed how to chant om and the procedure of om mantra meditation. So now let's look at a few benefits of om mantra meditation.
- Om is a sacred sound that is chanted during meditation. It is a very powerful mantra and can be used for significant transformation in your life. With the chanting of this mantra, one can achieve great peace and happiness. It also helps you achieve self-realisation and internal peace. This mantra also helps you in getting rid of fears and negativities. It helps in overcoming depression, stress, and other mental ailments.
- The chanting of the Om mantra helps in getting relief from many health problems. It helps in reducing stress and anxiety, which in turn helps in getting relief from stomach-related ailments. Om mantra is quite helpful in curing acidity, heartburn, and indigestion. It can also help treat problems related to blood pressure, thyroid, and other diseases related to the heart.
- Om mantra meditation is a very effective way to achieve peace of mind and inner strength. You use a very powerful technique when you meditate using the om mantra. It is designed to bring a person to a higher state of consciousness. The om mantra meditation is a natural remedy that helps to balance your energy levels. You will feel a sense of calm and peace when you use the om mantra meditation technique. You will also feel more relaxed and rejuvenated. It is a very effective way to achieve a higher state of consciousness.
- There are many benefits to practising the great om mantra meditation. Of course, the most significant advantage of om mantra meditation is the connection it creates with the Divine. The om mantra meditation can be practised by anyone, in any setting, and will be just as effective. The om mantra meditation is a natural way to help you become more mindful of yourself and the world around you.
- You can use a mantra to improve your life, improve your health and well-being, sleep better, attract positive energy, and ward off negative energies. Om Mantra meditation is based on the idea that a word's sound can profoundly affect your body and mind. Just repeating a word can change your life.
Om chanting healing:
Om chanting is a fantastic healing tool and is the ultimate mantra for healing. The chant is the universe's vibration, the foundation of existence. Om is the sound of the universe, and chanting brings your vibration into harmony with the universe. The ancient practice of chanting the OM mantra is known to have excellent healing benefits to all levels of the human being: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Chanting Om is a spiritual practice that helps you attain peace, joy, and happiness. It is a meditation technique to help you find your inner self. You can chant om anywhere, anytime. You don't have to go to the temple or any sacred place to chant it. It is a straightforward process. The word "om" is the holiest word for the Hindu people. It is considered to be the sound of the universe. Om is one of the most important spiritual tools to help improve your life. Chanting the mantra "Om" is one of the best ways to increase your energy, boost your self-healing power, and increase your immunity. If you have any health issue, especially a chronic disease, chanting the "Om" Mantra can help you to get relief. The experts believe that chanting the "Om" mantra is the best way to reach the true self or the soul within. Chanting the "Om" Mantra also helps to experience inner peace and helps to improve the overall quality of your life.
Om Namah Shivaya mantra benefits:
Om Namah Shivay is one of the most popular and commonly used chanting of Lord Shiva. It is chanted in many forms as per the needs of the worshipper. This mantra is found in the Puranas and Upanishads and is also considered a great boon to destroy negative energies. Chanting the Om Namah Shivaya mantra is believed to bring immense positive power into one's life and helps remove all negative energies. It is the most important mantra in the Hindu religion. It is very effective in removing obstacles and difficulties from your life. Om Namah Shivaya is Lord Shiva's mantra, which gives you a sense of direction and purpose in life. This mantra is also believed to provide you with a complete life.
Hari om mantra benefits:
Hari om is a Sanskrit mantra that can be translated as 'one who takes away all the pain and problems of life. This mantra is used to cure physical and mental illnesses. Here are some of the most common benefits of the hari om mantra. Hari om mantra helps to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression. It is used to cure insomnia and other sleep disorders, and it is also used to cure a variety of mental disorders. It is beneficial for people who are suffering from schizophrenia and different types of mental illnesses. Hari om mantra is also used to cure people of phobias and other mental disorders, and it is also used to cure physical illness. It is used to cure people of allergies, bronchitis, cough and cold, sinusitis, asthma, allergies, and other diseases. Hari om mantra is a powerful mantra that helps us to heal our body and mind. It boosts our immune system. The powerful mantra effectively protects us from any disease. It is a mantra that helps us eliminate all negative energies. The powerful mantra is chanted in combination with the chant of om. Hari om is a very effective mantra that helps increase the aura of the person who chants it. It also helps to increase the aura of anybody who listens to the chant.
Om bhur bhuva swaha mantra or the gayatri mantra:
“Om Bhur Bhuvaḥ Suvaha
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yonaḥ Prachodayāt”
Gayatri mantra is a powerful mantra for spiritual growth and self-realisation. It has many benefits that can be experienced by chanting the Gayatri mantra. The Gayatri mantra is very powerful, sacred, and famous in Hinduism. It is a prayer of enlightenment and self-realisation, awakening and wisdom, growth and change. Gayatri Mantra can take one to the highest level of consciousness. On top of this, the mantra is known to bestow inner wisdom, development, and self-realisation. It is also believed to have all-encompassing, positive effects on human life. Gayatri Mantra is considered to be a mantra of universal energy. It provides guidance, prosperity, and knowledge to the devotee. In addition, the Gayatri Mantra is believed to provide more benefits. It helps to cure physical and psychological illnesses, especially those affecting the eyes, heart, ears, and brain.
Om tryambakam yajamahe mantra or the Mahamrityunjaya mantra:
"Om Tryambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam
Urvaarukamiva bandhanaan-mrityormuksheeya maamritaat”
Mahamrityunjaya mantra is a highly revered and one of the most popular mantras in Hinduism. Mahamrityunjaya mantra is chanted by many Hindus as a cure for many diseases, to overcome enemies, to remove obstacles in life, and to lead a peaceful and contented life. Mahamrityunjaya mantra is chanted to avert the fear of death and to be free from the fear of death. When chanted regularly, the Mahamrityunjaya mantra helps you lead a happy and contented life. Mahamrityunjaya mantra is a powerful mantra chanted with a deep devotion to attain the highest level of spiritual awakening. Therefore, it is very important to chant this mantra correctly. It is one of the most effective and ancient mantras to overcome all life's hurdles and achieve worldly and spiritual success. It removes all the limitations and difficulties in the path of spiritual attainment. Therefore, this mantra is powerful and effective in attaining proper knowledge of self.
Om Namo bhagavate vasudevaya mantra benefits:
- Reciting or hearing the mantra triggers a feeling of gratitude in the heart.
- It dissolves the feeling of envy.
- It eliminates the ill feeling of miserliness.
- It makes the heart feel happy, healthy, and peaceful.
- It makes one think of Krishna and Krishna only.
- It has a positive influence on the mind and intellect.
- It helps one to contemplate the qualities of Krishna.
- It enables the mind to concentrate and feel peaceful.
- It allows one to develop spiritual love for Krishna.
- It makes one feel free from the material conception of life and makes one feel the presence of the Supreme Lord.
- It helps one to overcome the sense of false ego.
- It allows one to give up the mistaken identity of the material body and understand one's real identity as a spiritual soul.
Benefits of chanting om 108 times:
The practice of chanting Om, which represents the Divine, is an age-old practice. It has been passed on through generations and practised by saints and sages in the past. Chanting Om is a simple yet powerful practice that has various benefits. The success of any practice depends on how disciplined and consistent you are with it. If you chant Om 108 times daily without fail, you will begin to experience benefits in your life. The Om mantra is the most powerful of all the mantras. It is considered the mother of all mantras. Chanting the word, Om is believed to remove all worldly thoughts and remove distraction and infuse new vigor in the body and mind. Om is believed to contain all the essence of the Vedas, Upanishads, and spiritual knowledge. It is the beginning of all the Vedic mantras. Repeating the sound Om is believed to make the sound travel up to the crown of the head and beyond to the upper regions of the higher worlds. It is a most potent and effective spiritual tool. By reciting the Om sound, we can flush the negative energy from our body. If you are feeling depressed or sad, chant Om 108 times. The power will be released, and you will be filled with new vigor and strength. You can chant the mantra 108 times in the morning or evening, during the day, or whenever you feel low. It will positively change your life. The chanting of Om 108 times is very effective for a sweet and powerful voice. Also, it removes throat infections, lisps, stuttering, and other problems.
In this article, we discussed the Om mantra. Om mantra benefits, om pranayama benefits, and how meditative mind om mantra chants can change your life. And we also learned that the effect of the Om mantra on the psyche and the reason is remarkable. This mantra is not just a sound but a part of meditation. Also, it is a part of the deal in the Hindu faith. So it is a powerful and all-encompassing mantra that can be used in myriad ways. There are several aum chanting benefits, and many people chant this mantra to get peace of mind and fulfil their desires. We hope you enjoyed reading our post on InstaAstro. We will be delighted if you share this article with your friends and family. Thank you for reading.