Get in touch with an Astrologer through Call or Chat, and get accurate predictions.
Origin of Rudra Roop:
There is a famous legend about the birth of the eleven Rudras that is mentioned in Vedic scriptures. A long time ago, when Indira used to rule on Earth along with other Gods, the demons attacked Indira’s state and managed to defeat him. Indira, along with the other Gods, fled to Maharishi Kashyap’s ashram.
Maharishi Kashyap was a great Yogi and had great meditation powers, and with those powers, he managed to connect with Lord Shiva to seek the solution to the problem. Lord Shiva then appeared in front of Kashyap. He narrated the whole scene to Shiva and requested him to be born as his child to bring justice to the Gods.
Lord Shiva accepted his request, and soon after that, Kashyap’s wife gave birth to eleven sons, the eleven Rudra Roops of Shiva. The eleven Rudra avatars of Shiva are:
Meaning of Rudra Mantra:
The Rudra roops of Lord Shiva were the most significant deities created by the Lord. Every form was the carrier of enormous energy, and to seek those immense and divine energies, one must worship them by chanting their sacred mantras.
There are universal Rudra Mantras mentioned in Vedic scriptures, such as Shiv Puran. These mantras provide cosmic energy and help you win the battles of your life. Here are some of the critical Rudra Mantras with their meaning:
- Panchakshari Shiva Mantra:
Om Namah Shivay
This is the most important and one of the oldest mantras in use. This mantra holds the divine powers and means that you surrender yourself to the supreme divine Lord Shiva.
Om Namo Bhagvate Rudraye
This is one of the most powerful mantras, and it blesses you with the most incredible energies of Lord Shiva. You can make a straight connection with Lord Shiva by chanting this mantra.
Om Tatpurushaye Vidhmaye Maha Deavaya Deemahi TaanohRudrah Prachodayat
This is the most protective mantra as it guards you against negativity, evil spirits and black magic. This mantra is always chanted while meditation and trying to connect with Lord Shiva.
Karcharana Kritam Vaa Kaayajam Karmajam Vaa
Shravana Nayanjam Vaa Maansam Vaaparadham
Vihitam Avihitam Vaa Sarva Me Tat Kshamasva
Jaya Jaya Karunaabdhe Shree Mahadeva Shambho
This mantra eventually means that you are devoting yourself to Shiva. The power of your concentration and focus increases by chanting this mantra.
Benefits Of Rudra Mantra:
- Mantra Chanting has always been an integral part of the prayers in Indian culture. The astrologers and priests chant mantras on various religious and other auspicious events to create a positive environment and protect you from negativity. Mantra Chanting has multiple mental and spiritual benefits, and it can bring personal benefits to a person who chants these mantras.
- The Rudra Mantras are just another powerful mantras that are mentioned in Shiv Puran so let us discuss their benefits below:
- Chanting the Rudra Mantras help you to connect your inner soul with Lord Shiva and get blessings from him.
- Rudra Mantras provide healing benefits to your mind and improve the power of concentration while studying and doing some critical tasks.
- If you are dealing with poor mental health and anxiety, then chanting the Rudra mantras will provide you peace and help you to heal yourself.
- Rudra is not just a form that fights demons; it also fights negativity and protects you from occult influence. Chant the Rudra Mantras to destroy the negativity around you.
- You also attain a more significant level of spirituality and enlightenment by chanting the Rudra Mantras.
- The Rudra Abhishek mantras are divine mantras that produce celestial sounds. These sounds have magnetic vibrations that attract positive energy from the universe.
To remove all the fears, negativity and evil influences from your life, you must devote yourself to Lord shiva and worship him by chanting his divine mantras. The Rudra mantras will guard you against negativity. It will keep your ego down and help you become a better person and life. The Rudra avatars of Lord Shiva did many influential activities like saving the earth from the wrath of demons.
The Rudra avatars were purposefully manifested by Lord Shiva and were blessed with divine energies, spiritual knowledge, power to fight demons and calmness.
Worship them to lift your life.