Get in touch with an Astrologer through Call or Chat, and get accurate predictions.
OM KRAM KREEM KROUM SAH BHAUMAYA NAMAH
The Beej Mantra is the basic seed mantra that is used to worship the Mangal graha, and that's how you can seek his blessings and bring in various qualities such as courage, competence and intelligence in your life.
DHARANI GARBHA SAMBHUTAM VIDYUT KANTI SAMAPRABHAM
KUMARAM SHAKTI HASTAM TAM MANGALAM PRANAMAMYAHAM
This is a protection mantra. The mangal strota jaap is done to ping the Lord and receive blessings from the universe in the form of energy and power.
Om Angarkay Vidhmahe Shakti Hastay Dheemahi Tanno Bhauma: Prachodayat
This Mantra is the ultimate mangal dev mantra for wisdom and knowledge. The Mantra is chanted several times to activate the planet and calm the mangal graha. This Mantra protects you from this planet's wrath and to regain your mind's concentration.
- Mangal Graha Shanti Manra:
Om Namo Hanumante Namah
This Mantra is chanted 108 times while doing the mangal graha Shanti puja and is used to calm down the planet in case it is not at a good place in your birth chart. Moreover, Lord Hanuman is worshipped through this Mantra as the Lord is supposed to save you from all the troubles of your life.
Benefits of Chanting Mangal Graha Mantra:
Mantra chanting is a powerful practice that helps you to heal your mind and attract positive energy from the universe. Mantras are specially designed for a specific task and unlock the doors to divine entities, and in order to do that, you must chant the mantras while meditating, doing yoga or during the Graha Shanti Puja, in which the planets are calmed, and only the good energies from the planets are attracted.
There are various benefits of chanting the Mangal Graha Mantras:
- These mantras connect you with the cosmic entities and fill your mind with the cosmic energy that lifts your life and push you towards greatness.
- These powerful mantras are dedicated to the mangal graha that fulfils all the wishes of your life and also helps you to keep powerful benefits such as strong willpower, courage and productivity.
- Lord Kartikeya is also worshipped through these mantras, and it is believed that worshipping Lord Kartikeya brings courage and a warrior-like spirit to your life and your mentality to face tough situations strengthens.
- Mangal graha is the planet of success, achievements, willpower and motivation and chanting its mantras will bring prosperity to your life, and you will have a strong motive to live your life.
- All the doshas of your life will be removed, and the evils of negativity will burn down. If you're having a financial crisis, your situation will improve with time if you chant the mangal dosh nivaran mantra five times a day.
- The mars mantra will fulfil all your wishes, and by worshipping Lord hanuman, you will impress the planet, and its position in your birth chart will also improve your course of life.
How to Chant Mangal Graha Mantras:
As per the rules of astrology, it is said that the Mangal Dev mantras must be chanted 7000 times in 40 days and only then will you get the most benefit from chanting these mantras. One must also bring Mangal Yantra and keep it in front of them while doing the Mangal Mantra Jaap the Yantra is the source of ultimate energy that is transferred to you upon chanting the Mangal Mantras.
It is said that if Mangal dosh acts in your Kundli, then you are more likely to face problems in your married life and might even have delayed marriage; hence to remove all these problematic situations, one should chant the Mangal beej Mantra every Tuesday for at least 108 Times.
For more information related to the Mangal mantras and how to chant them, you must contact our astrologers at InstaAstro and know the full procedure of impressing the Mars planet.
Mangal Shanti Puja is also done with proper rituals, and various Mangal mantras are chanted during the pooja, so it is essential to have complete knowledge of the Mangal mantras to receive the blessings of the planet and get the positive energy from Mars or the Planet of success and achievement.