Get in touch with an Astrologer through Call or Chat, and get accurate predictions.
Maa Chandraghanta blesses the world with divine energies and holds a Dhanush, a lotus flower and an arrow in her right hand. She is a symbol of purity, divinity and great determination. Goddess Chandraghanta heals all your problems and gives you the power to fight your battles to win a successful life.
One another significance related to Devi Chandraghanta is that Chandra represents the mind, and Ghanta represents the inner voice. And who has control over their mind and manages to listen to the inner voice will win in life and have the blessings of Devi Chandraghanta.
Devi Chandraghanta Mantra:
Goddess of war, the ruler of Shukra Graha, Devi Chandraghanta, is the supreme goddess who blesses her devotees who worship her by chanting proper mantras and aarti. Devi Chandraghanta has a particular mantra that must be chanted while worshipping her.
Devi Chandraghanta Mantra for her worship is:
Om Chandraghantai Namah!
This powerful mantra has divine powers in it and chanting it heals your mind and blesses you with energies to fight your problems and live a prosperous life. Mantras are a power tool written in the Sanskrit language. Chanting mantras on religious and auspicious occasions are considered necessary in Indian culture. They hold a significant value and are believed to fill the premises with positive energy.
Vedic mantras that are mentioned in Vedic scriptures have mind healing powers, and all the mantras are designed for a specific purpose, such as marriage, positivity, worshipping gods etc. and to honour a particular god, you have special mantras that can help you seek their blessings and fix all your problems. Mantra chanting to worship Devi Chandraghanta is helpful as:
Importance of Chandraghanta Mantra:
- The importance of chanting Devi Chandraghanta’s mantra is that it heals your mind and provides you with the energy to win all the battles of life.
- You build strength in life and protective nature. You become more caring, more muscular and help everyone with their problems.
- Chanting the Chandraghanta mantra blesses you with the divine powers that will end your suffering and help you find a solution to all the problems in your life.
- You become much more potent by chanting the Goddess Changraghanta’s mantra 108 times daily.
- One of the unique benefits of chanting Maa Chandraghanta Mantra is that it keeps you ready to face any problem that comes your way.
- Chandraghanta Devi also protects you from thieves, evils and bad omens. You should worship the goddess to take your life on the right side and stay safe.
Goddess Chandraghanta Temples:
Devi Chandraghanta is worshipped on the third day of Navratri, and in India, thousands of devotees visit her temples to seek her blessings. Goddess Chandraghanta is honoured in the Chandraghanta temples found in various places of India, such as Kanchipuram in Tamil Nadu, Varanasi, Andhra Pradesh etc.; these places of worship are full of devotees and have positive energy on the premises.
Maa Chandraghanta will bless you all with her powers that will help you sail the boat of your life with great enthusiasm, happiness and success.
Worshipping Maa Chandraghanta will kill all your sins and forgives all your bad karma. So chant her mantras and meditate with them as it enhances your wisdom and instils the values of courage, determination and self-growth.