Get in touch with an Astrologer through Call or Chat, and get accurate predictions.
This mantra is also known as the Medicine Buddha mantra. It heals all the pain and suffering and eliminates the pain of death and rebirth and all our daily life problems.
This Mantra dedicated to Lord Ganesha is a vital mantra to achieve concentration and remove obstacles. Yogis use it to aid them in their spiritual journey.
This Mantra is also known as the Buddhist money mantra, it is a prayer to the Bodhisattva of abundance, Vasudhara. Chant this powerful mantra repeatedly to gain mass in health, wealth or life.
The abundance here gained is physical in terms of wealth and a spiritual mass in the form of relief from suffering.
The Gayatri Mantra is dated back to the Rig Veda. It is a universal prayer that expresses gratitude to the Sun God and inspires us to be grateful for our life. Chant this life-transforming mantra daily in the mornings as often as possible to feel light.
It means: “O Divine mother, our hearts are filled with darkness. Please make this darkness distant from us and promote illumination within us.”
- Ehi Vidhi Hoi Naath Hit Moraa
This is the mantra for success, and to know the path to achieving success, chant this mantra daily repeatedly. Chant the powerful mantra with faith and respect for the opportunities coming your way.
“Jehi Vidhi Hoi Naath Hit Moraa Karahu So Vegi Daas Main Toraa,” means “O Lord, I am your devotee. I don’t know what to do. So do at once whatever is good for me.”
This powerful mantra is dedicated to the Bodhisattva Manjushri, who represents wisdom. Chanting this life-transforming mantra will increase your skills in learning. The more times this mantra is chanted, the more benefits the mantra will bring.
- Om Sarveshaam Swastir Bhavatu
The mantra is a peace prayer for peace and happiness in everyone’s life.
When peace fills your life, you will think more clearly and respect every opportunity you will find in life. You will become a more appreciative person.
Benefits of the Gayatri Mantra
- Your blood pressure stays in check because of the breathing by syncing your heartbeat.
- This uses your throat, mouth, lips, and tongue to chant the mantra. It stimulates different nerves because of the vibrations and keeps them healthy.
- You need to chant this mantra with a specific focus on your breath. The short holds of breath help strengthen your lungs and reduce many lung or breathing-related problems
Benefits of Om Sarveshaam Swastir Bhavatu
- It energises the feeling of hope and positivity in the mind, despite the problems in the current reality
- It helps the mind to stay aligned to a sense of personal health, well-being, and prosperity
- It helps to build a sense of community and ensures the success of yourself and the success of others
- It helps in finding peace through the elements of forgiveness, compassion, and empathy towards all
- It develops the qualities of patience and unconditional love in every relationship
Benefits of Om A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih
All practices of Bodhisattva Manjushri are very powerful for helping us to clear our ignorance and delusions, and to enhance our learning skills, debating, writing, memory, and wisdom.
According to one sacred Tibetan tradition, the practitioner should chant this mantra 100, 21, or at least 7 times. On the last repetition (mentally or aloud), the final bija syllable, DHI, is to be chanted as many times as possible.