About Jamini Calculator
InstaAstro has developed a free, user-friendly online calculator based on Jamini astrology to make things more straightforward and hassle-free. So, if you're interested in learning more about the astrological forecasts made by Jaimini Astrology, just enter a little information into our calculator—your name, date of birth, etc.—and it will forecast your future.
When compared to conventional vedic astrology, jaimini astrology is quite distinctive in its own right. Jaimini astrology is said to have been created by the people of Andhra Pradesh and has been practised for a very long time, according to astrologers and researchers. The Jaimini system of astrology, instead of Dashas of Planets, includes Dashas of astrological signs.
Jaimini Astrology Calculator is a unique tool that lets you predict the future with the help of astrological calculations and helps you to understand your future. People with good knowledge about their past, present and future can easily go through life's problems. So, do you want to know what the future has in store for you? Do you want to know what is coming around the corner? Then you need to know about the Jaimini Astrology Calculator. This powerful astrology tool lets you calculate and learn about your future as well as the future of your family in terms of Finance, Career, Health, Travel, and Marriage. In addition, you can enter your birthday or that of your loved ones in the Jaimini Astrology Calculator and know what the future holds.
How does this Jaimini Calculator work?
The InstaAstro calculator asks for some basic details about you that are required to determine your fate. Then, it assesses your future using Jaimini astrology using information like your name, date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, zodiac sign, etc. This calculator also includes a modern algorithm, which gives you accurate results.
What is Jaimini Astrology?
Compared to Vedic astrology, Jaimini astrology is a distinctive and unique style of astrology. Although it has been around for many centuries, it is also one of the earliest types of astrology. Accuracy is a hallmark of this school of astrology. The astrological signs' dashas are given more weight in this astrology system. Out of all the significant planets in astrology, just seven are considered substantial in Jaimini astrology. Jaimini astrology is perhaps one of the best types of astrology, and it has been used for hundreds of years to help people understand their true personalities.
By employing your zodiac sign and the celestial planets influencing your kundali, Jaimini Astrology is quite effective at assessing your Janam Kundali. The main characteristics of Jaimini astrology are as follows:
- Mahadashas: When compared to conventional astrology, Jaimini astrology bases its mahadashas on your zodiac signs.
- Jaimini Aspects: The zodiac signs, or rashis, cast aspects, not Planets or Grahas.
By just entering your birthdate, name, and any other pertinent information requested by the calculator, you may quickly calculate the char dashas in your birth chart. And the accurate Jaimini astrology calculator will perform all the labour-intensive calculations for you and give you the results in a matter of seconds.
How Does Jamini Astrology Calculator Work?
Mentioned below are some steps that will help you in using the Jaminin Astrology Calculator.
- n order to use the Jamini Astrology Calculator, all you need to do is fill in some details in the calculator. These details include your name, place of birth, time of birth, date of birth, along with your gender.
- After you have entered all the details in the calculator, all you need to do is click submit.
- The calculator will present you with your results.
How are Rashis calculated in Jaimini Astrology?
The zodiacs are split into two odd and two even quarters, each of which has three signs in accordance with the laws, regulations, and principles employed in Jaimini astrology. A list of the odd and even quarters is provided below.
Zodiac Signs in Jaimini Astrology
Even odd zodiacs are distinguished in Jaimini astrology when referring to the zodiac signs. The 12 zodiac signs are divided into four groups of three each, and each group is assigned an even or odd character based on its astrological characteristics. The list of the zodiac's twelve signs is furnished below.
- The first quarter includes zodiacs Aries, Taurus and Gemini, which are odd.
- The second quarter has zodiacs; Cancer, Leo, and Virgo are even zodiacs.
- The third quarter includes zodiacs; Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius are odd zodiacs.
- The fourth quarter has zodiacs; Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces are even zodiacs.
Char Dasha in Jaimini Astrology
One of the critical components of Jaimini astrology is the Chara Dasha. Since Chara Dasha, the basis of Jaimini astrology, is based on zodiac signs, the rulers in Jaimini astrology are the zodiac signs rather than the planets, which are rulers in Vedic astrology. The twelve signs of the zodiac are included in this jamini krishnamurti system. Therefore, the fate of a person is mainly determined by Chara Dasha. Another name for Chara Dasha is 'fixed periods' or 'periods of life.' The data of each zodiac sign is calculated and examined, and jaimini astrology uses this information to generate precise and reliable future forecasts for individuals.
- The char dasha, which is believed to be more significant than any other dasha, is most likely the most significant dasha in jaimini astrology. And in accordance with Jaimini Astrology laws, these char dashas are governed by the rashis or zodiac signs. Additionally, the times vary from person to person.
- In Jaimini astrology, each of the twelve zodiac signs has its own cycle of Dashas, with the sign whose Ascendant it occupies at birth having its first Mahadasha.
How to calculate the Chara Dashas?
- Determination of the zodiac in the 9th house: the first step is to calculate the 9th zodiac sign from your zodiac. Here is an example, suppose your zodiac sign is Taurus, then the 9th zodiac from Taurus is Capricorn.
- Determining that the zodiac in the 9th house is odd or even: As stated above in the article that in Jaimini Astrology, zodiacs are assigned as even or odd, so by taking reference from that list, determine if the zodiac in the 9th house you calculated is even or odd. From the above example, if the 9th house is Capricorn, it is an even zodiac.
- For even zodiacs: if the zodiac in the 9th house is even, then the data sequence will be in backward order.
- For odd zodiacs: if the zodiac in the 9th house is odd, then the data sequence will be in forward order..
The sequence of the Chara Dasha in Jaimini Astrology for all twelve Zodiac Signs:
- Aries: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
- Taurus: Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Leo, Cancer and Gemini.
- Gemini: Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, and Leo.
- Cancer: Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo and Leo.
- Leo: Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Virgo.
- Virgo: Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and Leo.
- Libra: Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Virgo.
- Scorpio: Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn and Sagittarius.
- Sagittarius: Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius and Capricorn.
- Capricorn: Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces and Aquarius.
- Aquarius: Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn.
- Pisces: Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn and Aquarius.
What are Karkas in Jaimini Astrology?
- According to Jaimini astrology, every celestial planet in our solar system is regarded as a karaka or karak element. Rahu and Ketu, two planets, are not listed among the Karak elements, though. According to the degree and position of the planets, jaimini astrology divides them into numerous categories.
- Also placed on the Karaka planets are specific terminology, names, regulations, or circumstances. For example, Atmakaraka is any planet with the highest degrees. As an illustration, if Rahu and Ketu aren't included in your Kundali, the planet with the next-highest degree will be Atmakaraka.
- Additional Karak elements in Jaimini astrology are the Amatyakaraka, Bhratrakaraka, Matrakaraka, Putrakaraka, Gyatikaraka, and Darakaraka.
- The degrees of planets are taken into account while categorising them, but if two planets have the same degrees, you will analyse them based on their minutes. If the minutes are likewise identical, you will categorise them using the seconds standard.
What are the Meanings of the Karak Elements?
Each of the seven karakas in astrology used in Jaimini astrology has a unique meaning and corresponds to a particular house in a person's karakamsa chart analysis.
The significance of each of the Karak elements in Jaimini astrology is listed below:
- The Atmakaraka symbolises the Ascendant in your Kundali or Janmapatri. Like the Ascendant, the Atmakaraka helps a professional astrologer analyse your personality, health, inner energy, and characteristics.
- The planet under Amatyakaraka is used to understand and read the areas of career and business.
- The Bhratrakaraka rules over the Third House and its relevant areas.
- The Matrakaraka analyses the Fourth House and its complementary aspects.
- The Putrakaraka governs over the Fifth House and aspects like your education, romantic relationships, and offspring.
- The Gyatikaraka analyses the Sixth House and matters such as diseases, debts, or enemies.
- The Darakaraka governs over the Seventh House in your Janam Kundali.
Main karakas in Jaimini Astrology
A karak is a planet or a point in a horoscope that indicates an event or a quality in the native's life. It is said that the Karakas indicate the results of karma and fate. The karakamsa lagna elements in Jaimini are the indicators of different outcomes of life events. The karakas are allotted in such a way that they represent a particular field of action in life. The significance of karakas lies in their being the indicators of different results of life's events. There are seven karakas in Jaimini astrology. Furnished below is the list of the seven karakas. The meaning of Karak Elements are as follows:
- Atmakaraka: The planet Atmakaraka is the most powerful, and it generally has the most significant impact on our lives, personalities, and fate. It indicated the 1st house. The Atmakaraka planet, which has the most significant impact on our lives, is thought to be the most influential planet, so Atmakaraka should be well placed in someone's birth chart. The character of your life, your personality, your level of intelligence, your emotions, your psychological make-up, your ambition, and much more are all predicted by this planet. The sun is regarded as the Atma Karaka and impacts the other planets.
- Amatya karaka: Amatyakaraka holds the second spot among the seven karakas planets, behind Atmakaraka, earning it the second in terms of importance. It indicates the 2nd house and 10th house. The literal meaning of the word amateur karaka is 'companion.' Mercury is considered the Amatya karaka in jaimini astrology since no other planet has been named explicitly. The knowledge and financial aspects of a person's life are known to be impacted by the Amaya karaka. It also denotes a person's social standing and career. This karaka's followers develop into influential leaders, campaigners, or people in business.
- Bhratri Karaka: The second most significant karaka after amatyakaraka is bhratri karaka, which, as its name suggests, stands for brotherhood, sisterhood, companionship, friendship, etc. Mars is regarded as the planet for bhartrikaraka. It serves as the signal for the third and ninth houses.
- Matri-karaka: The matrikaraka, an indicator of the fourth house, comes after the bariatric karaka as the next significant karaka. Matri means mother, as suggested by the name. It also denotes ceremonies, motherhood, wealth, and other things. Moon is the matrikaraka's symbol.
- Putrakaraka: the planet Jupiter represents putrakaraka, and it is next to matri karaka in importance. As the name suggests, Putra karaka means son in the literal sense. It indicated the fifth and the eleventh house, respectively. It also signifies romance, spells, artists, politicians, students etc.
- Gnati-karaka: Gnati-karaka denotes the sixth, eighth, and twelfth houses, respectively. It is less significant than Putrakaraka. Gnati-karaka essentially represents one's relationship sector; as a result, it stands for friends, family, foes, conflicts, contests, love, etc. Mars is a representation of Gnati-karaka.
- Dara karaka: In terms of importance, Dara karaka, the seventh karaka in jaimini astrology, is at the bottom of the list. It symbolises a person's married life and is essential in determining the right partner or time to be married. The natural planet that symbolises Dara Karaka is the planet Venus. The literal meaning of dara is 'wife.' Dara karaka also represents marriage, allegiances, and other kinds of partnerships in a person's life. Dara Karaka must therefore be in an excellent position to have stable relationships and partnerships in life.