Predominantly practised in Andhra Pradesh, Jaimini Astrology is considered a secret tradition quite different from Vedic Astrology. The Jaimini system of astrology instead of Dashas of Planets includes Dashas of astrological signs.
Even if you are not sure of your birth details, you can make accurate, FREE predictions with our InstaAstro FREE ONLINE Jaimini Astrology Calculator.
Jaimini Astrology Calculator is a unique tool that lets you predict the future with the help of astrological calculations and helps you to understand your future. People with good knowledge about their past, present and future can easily go through life's problems. So, do you want to know what the future has in store for you? Do you want to know what is coming around the corner? Then you need to know about the Jaimini Astrology Calculator. This powerful astrology tool lets you calculate and learn about your future as well as the future of your family in terms of Finance, Career, Health, Travel, and Marriage. In addition, you can enter your birthday or that of your loved ones in the Jaimini Astrology Calculator and know what the future holds.
How does this Jaimini Calculator work?
The InstaAstro calculator asks for some basic details about you that are required to determine your fate. Then, it assesses your future using Jaimini astrology using information like your name, date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, zodiac sign, etc. This calculator also includes a modern algorithm, which gives you accurate results.
What is Jaimini Astrology:
Compared to Vedic astrology, Jaimini astrology is a distinctive and unique style of astrology. Although it has been around for many centuries, it is also one of the earliest types of astrology. Accuracy is a hallmark of this school of astrology. The astrological signs' dashas are given more weight in this astrology system. Out of all the significant planets in astrology, just seven are considered substantial in Jamini astrology. It is one of the best types of astrology now practised, is primarily employed in Andhra Pradesh, and is beneficial in assisting individuals in discovering their actual selves.
Jaimini Astrology analyses our Janam Kundali; only seven planets are considered, and all twelve signs are included in the cycle of Dashas. As per the Jaimini Sutras, there are three defining characteristics of Jaimini Astrology:
- Mahadashas: Jaimini Astrology uses Rashi or Sign Mahadashas, in contrast to the Graha or Planetary Mahadashas practised in Parashari Astrology.
- Jaimini Aspects: In this Signs or Rashis cast aspects, not Planets or Grahas.
By feeding your date, time, and place of birth in our Jaimini Astrology Calculator, you can make predictions about your future and know if there is Char Dasha in your Kundali in just a click!
How are Rashis calculated in Jaimini Astrology?
Under the Jaimini system of Astrology, Rashis are classified into odd and even quarters. The Twelve Rashis are divided into four sets of three Rashis each.
Here is the division of Rashis:
- Odd -Aries, Taurus, Gemini
- Even -Cancer, Leo, Virgo
- Odd -Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius
- Even -Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
Zodiac Signs in Jaimini Astrology:
Even odd zodiacs are distinguished in Jaimini astrology when referring to the zodiac signs. The 12 zodiac signs are divided into four groups of three each, and each group is assigned an even or odd character based on its astrological characteristics. The list of the zodiac's twelve signs is furnished below.
- The first quarter includes zodiacs Aries, Taurus and Gemini, which are odd.
- The second quarter has zodiacs; cancer, Leo, and Virgo are even zodiacs.
- The third quarter includes zodiacs; Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius are odd zodiacs.
- The fourth quarter has zodiacs; Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces are even zodiacs.
Char Dasha in Jaimini Astrology:
One of the critical components of Jaimini astrology is the Chara Dasha. Since Chara Dasha, the basis of Jaimini astrology is based on zodiac signs, the rulers in Jaimini astrology are the zodiac signs rather than the planets, which are rulers in Vedic astrology. The twelve signs of the zodiac are included in this Jamini system. Therefore, the fate of a person is mainly determined by Chara Dasha. Another name for Chara Dasha is "fixed periods" or "periods of life." The data of each zodiac sign is calculated and examined, and jaimini astrology uses this information to generate precise and reliable future forecasts for individuals.
- Jaimini Char Dasha can be seen as one of the most significant and popular Dashas as per the Jaimini Astrology chart, and it is considered to be much more significant than the others. The Char Dasha is a Rashi-based Dasha system, and the ruler is a Rashi, not a planet. Also, the length of the periods is unique to every varying birth chart.
- Each of the twelve zodiac or astrological signs is a part of the cycle of Dashas, and the first Mahadasha is of the sign positioned in the Ascendant at the time of birth. Now, the procedure to determine the duration or period of every Dasha varies.
How to calculate the Chara Dashas?
- Determination of the zodiac in the 9th house: the first step is to calculate the 9th zodiac sign from your zodiac. Here is an example, suppose your zodiac sign is Taurus, then the 9th zodiac from Taurus is Capricorn.
- Determining that the zodiac in the 9th house is odd or even: As stated above in the article that in Jaimini Astrology, zodiacs are assigned as even or odd, so by taking reference from that list, determine if the zodiac in the 9th house you calculated is even or odd. From the above example, if the 9th house is Capricorn, it is an even zodiac.
- For even zodiacs: if the zodiac in the 9th house is even, then the data sequence will be in backward order.
- For odd zodiacs: if the zodiac in the 9th house is odd, then the data sequence will be in the forward direction.
The sequence of the Chara Dasha in Jaimini Astrology for all twelve Zodiac Signs:
- Aries: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
- Taurus: Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Leo, Cancer and Gemini.
- Gemini: Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, and Leo.
- Cancer: Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo and Leo.
- Leo: Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Virgo.
- Virgo: Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and Leo.
- Libra: Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Virgo.
- Scorpio: Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn and Sagittarius.
- Sagittarius: Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius and Capricorn.
- Capricorn: Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces and Aquarius.
- Aquarius: Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn.
- Pisces: Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn and Aquarius.
What are Karkas in Jaimini Astrology?
- In Jaimini Astrology, except Rahu and Ketu, all other seven planets are taken into consideration as Karka or Karak elements. However, Karaks are not constant in this branch of astrology. Planets are divided into various categories on the basis of their positions and degrees. So, any planet can be the Karak element of any House.
- Specific terms, names, and rules or conditions are also imposed on the Karak planets. Like, any planet with the highest degrees is known as the Atmakaraka. So, for example, if you exclude Rahu and Ketu, the following planet with the highest degrees in your Kundali will be the Atmakaraka.
- Some other Karak elements, in descending order based on the idea of degrees, include the Amatyakaraka, Bhratrakaraka, Matrakaraka, Putrakaraka, Gyatikaraka, and Darakaraka.
- To classify planets, their degrees are considered, but if two planets share the same degrees, you will analyse them on the basis of their minutes. If the minutes are also identical, then you will determine their categories on the criterion of seconds.
What are the Meanings of the Karak Elements?
According to Jaimini Astrology, every Karak has a different meaning, and each of the Seven Karaks represents a particular House as per your Janam Kundali.
The following is the list of Karak elements and the areas they analyse:
- The Atmakaraka symbolises the Ascendant in your Kundali or Janmapatri. Like the Ascendant, the Atmakaraka helps a professional astrologer analyse your personality, health, inner energy, and characteristics.
- The planet under Amatyakaraka is used to understand and read the areas of career and business.
- The Bhratrakaraka rules over the Third House and its relevant areas.
- The Matrakaraka analyses the Fourth House and its complementary aspects.
- The Putrakaraka governs over the Fifth House and aspects like your education, romantic relationships, and offspring.
- The Gyatikaraka analyses the Sixth House and matters such as diseases, debts, or enemies.
- The Darakaraka governs over the Seventh House in your Janam Kundali.
Main karakas in Jaimini Astrology:
A karak is a planet or a point in a horoscope that indicates an event or a quality in the native's life. It is said that the Karakas indicate the results of karma and fate. The Karak elements in Jaimini are the indicators of different outcomes of life events. The karakas are allotted in such a way that they represent a particular field of action in life. The significance of karakas lies in their being the indicators of different results of life's events. There are seven karakas in Jaimini astrology. Furnished below is the list of the seven karakas.
- Atmakaraka: The planet Atmakaraka is the most powerful, and it generally has the most significant impact on our lives, personalities, and fate. It indicated the 1st house. The Atmakaraka planet, which has the most significant impact on our lives, is thought to be the most influential planet, so atmakaraka should be well placed in someone's birth chart. The character of your life, your personality, your level of intelligence, your emotions, your psychological make-up, your ambition, and much more are all predicted by this planet. The sun is regarded as the Atma karaka and impacts the other planets.
- Amatya karaka: Amatyakaraka holds the second spot among the seven karakas planets, behind Atmakaraka, earning it the second in terms of importance. It indicates the 2nd house and 10th house. The literal meaning of the word amatya karaka is "companion." Mercury is considered the Amatya karaka in jaimini astrology since no other planet has been named explicitly. The knowledge and financial aspects of a person's life are known to be impacted by the amatya karaka. It also denotes a person's social standing and career. This karaka's followers develop into influential leaders, campaigners, or people in business.
- Bhratri Karaka: The second most significant karaka after amatyakaraka is bhratri karaka, which, as its name suggests, stands for brotherhood, sisterhood, companionship, friendship, etc. Mars is regarded as the planet for bhartrikaraka. It serves as the signal for the third and ninth houses.
- Matri- karaka: The matrikaraka, an indicator of the fourth house, comes after the bariatric karaka as the next significant karaka. Matri means mother, as suggested by the name. It also denotes ceremonies, motherhood, wealth, and other things. Moon is the matrikaraka's symbol.
- Putrakaraka: the planet Jupiter represents putrakaraka, and it is next to matri karaka in importance. As the name suggests, Putra karaka means son in the literal sense. It indicated the fifth and the eleventh house, respectively. It also signifies romance, spells, artists, politicians, students etc.
- Gnati-karaka: Gnati-karaka denotes the sixth, eighth, and twelfth houses, respectively. It is less significant than Putrakaraka. Gnati-karaka essentially represents one's relationship sector; as a result, it stands for friends, family, foes, conflicts, contests, love, etc. Mars is a representation of Gnati-karaka.
- Dara karaka: In terms of importance, Dara karaka, the seventh karaka in jaimini astrology, is at the bottom of the list. It symbolises a person's married life and is essential in determining the right partner or time to be married. The natural planet that symbolises Dara karaka is planet venus. The literal meaning of dara is "wife." Dara karaka also represents marriage, allegiances, and other kinds of partnerships in a person's life. Dara karaka must therefore be in an excellent position to have stable relationships and partnerships in life.
What are some Jaimini Astrology Remedies?
As per Jaimini Astrology, there are many remedies you can adopt to alleviate the harmful aspects of your Kundali.
Here are some easy-to-perform remedies:
- Puja: You should regularly perform Puja in your house.
- Gemstones: Refer a proper astrologer for guidance on which gem is best for you. You must avoid adorning any precious stone without firm consultation by professionals.
- Rudraksha: By adorning a garland of Rudraksha, you can attain the blessings of Lord Shiva.